The Wi-Fi booster is free from Boxing Day to 30 January, for a limited time.
It’s available to both new and existing customers who struggle with Wi-Fi signal in parts of your home — head to sky.com/mysky to apply for one.
To get going you pair the booster box with your Sky Hub.
Do sky give free WiFi boosters?
Free wifi booster for Sky Customers. Existing Customers can claim your free booster online from 27 December. et a free Sky Wireless Booster when your broadband is up and running. You’ll need to log in with your Sky ID.
Do sky provide WiFi boosters?
A Sky Wireless Booster boosts the Wi-Fi signal from your Sky Hub to your devices, giving you an improved Wi-Fi signal in blackspots in your home. However, it will not improve the broadband speed that comes into your home.
How can I boost my Sky WiFi signal?
In this article
- Move your router.
- Remove interference.
- Update your router’s firmware.
- Change the wireless channel.
- Get a better router.
- Get a Wi-Fi range extender or repeater.
- Contact your provider.
- Other ways to speed up your internet.
What is the best WiFi booster for Sky router?
Get Wi-Fi in every room with the best Wi-Fi Extenders
- Plume Superpods.
- Netgear AC1200 WiFi Range Extender EX6150.
- D-Link Wi-Fi Dual Band Range Extender DAP-1520.
- TP-Link RE350 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
- Linksys RE6500 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Range Extender.
- D-Link DAP-1320 Wireless N300 Range Extender.
Photo in the article by “Picryl”