WiFi connected but no Internet: Start with the router
To identify router problems, connect other devices like your mobile phone to the WiFi and see if it works.
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter.
If your router and modem are separate, restart both.
How do you fix WiFi when it says no Internet secured?
Fix “no Internet secured” Wifi issues
- Step 1:open network and sharing center. Right-click on the network icon in the Windows system tray, and select Open Network and Sharing Center from the context menu that opens up.
- Step 2: Change Adapter Settings.
- Step 3: Open the properties of the network adapter.
- Step 4: Disable IPv6.
Why is my WiFi connected but no Internet?
If the Internet works fine on other devices, the problem lies with your device and its WiFi adapter. On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. If your router and modem are separate, restart both.
Why does my laptop connect to WiFi but no internet?
You can do this by trying to connect to the Internet from another computer connected to the same wireless network. If the other computer can browse the Internet fine, then your computer is having issues. If not, you should try restarting the wireless router along with your cable modem or ISP router, if you have one.
How do I fix an unsecured Internet connection?
Here a few simple things that you should to secure your wireless network:
- Open your router settings page.
- Create a unique password on your router.
- Change your Network’s SSID name.
- Enable Network Encryption.
- Filter MAC addresses.
- Reduce the Range of the Wireless Signal.
- Upgrade your Router’s firmware.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”