What do you do when your WIFI says incorrect password?
Reset Network Settings
Just restart your Wifi router and then try reconnecting.
Otherwise, go to Settings and then move on to Reset-> Reset Network Settings and then enter Wifi password.
This should fix the issue.
Otherwise, move on to the next step.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to WIFI even with correct password?
iPhone won’t connect to WiFi incorrect password
- If you are connecting to a Wi-Fi network for the first time, make sure you have entered the password correctly.
- Toggle Airplane mode on/off.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Restart your router.
- Reset network settings.
- Update iOS.
- Change the Wi-Fi password.
Why won’t my iPad connect to WIFI with correct password?
- Restart Your Router and Make Sure You Are Within Range.
- Reset Your iPad Network Settings.
- Update The Router’s Firmware.
- Reset Your iPad’s Wi-Fi Connection.
- Check & Reenter Your Wi-Fi Password.
- Forget The Network and Rejoin.
- Turn Airplane Mode on/off.
- Force Restart Your iPad.
How do you fix incorrect password on iPhone?
Tap the (i) info button next to the network name of the wi-fi router you want to join. Tap on “Forget This Network” Confirm that you want to forget the network by tapping “Forget” Wait a moment or two, then re-join the same wi-fi network again and enter the correct password.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”