Best Cell Phone Plans & Providers
- Verizon Do More Unlimited: Best overall phone plan—$80/mo. *
- T-Mobile Simply Prepaid Plan: Best prepaid plan—$40/mo.
- Verizon Get More Unlimited: Best unlimited plan—$90/mo.
- Sprint Unlimited Plus: Best family plan—$100/mo.
- Sprint Unlimited Kickstart Plan: Best prepaid family plan—$75/mo.
Which carrier has the best unlimited plan?
Comparison of single line unlimited data plans with autopay discounts applied
|Carrier||Unlimited data monthly cost||Hotspot allowance|
|Sprint Unlimited Basic||$60||500MB|
|T-Mobile Essentials||$60||3G data speeds only|
|Sprint Unlimited Plus||$70||15GB|
|T-Mobile One||$70||3G data speeds only|
7 more rows
Which phone company has the cheapest unlimited plan?
You’ll also find that the more lines you add to your plan, the cheaper each line becomes.
- AT&T. AT&T offers two unlimited plans: AT&T Unlimited &More and AT&T Unlimited &More Premium.
- T-Mobile. T-Mobile’s unlimited plan comes with a two-screen Netflix subscription with two lines.
Which cell phone company has the best coverage?
Verizon Wireless is our top pick of cell phone companies, thanks to its strong network performance. It has the best coverage, reliability and speed of any carrier we evaluated. Sprint is our pick for the best cheap cell phone service because of its low prices and regular deals.
Who has the best unlimited data plan for 4 lines?
Best Family Cell Phone Plans: July 2019
|Sprint Unlimited Plus Family Plan||5||$140/month|
|AT&T Unlimited &More Premium Family Plan||4||$190/month|
|Verizon Do More Unlimited Family Plan||4||$180/month|
|T-Mobile Magenta Plus||4||$180/month|
2 more rows