Winner: Virgin Media, Plusnet and Sky have the most customers satisfied with reliability, although some more specific satisfaction measures throw up different results.
Data on customer satisfaction with fixed broadband providers is found in Ofcom’s latest Comparing Service Quality report from May 2018.
What is the most reliable Internet service?
The 7 Best Internet Service Providers
- AT&T Internet — Best Customer Service.
- Verizon — Best Fiber Internet Provider.
- HughesNet — Best Satellite Provider.
- Frontier Communications — Best for Cheap Internet.
- Charter Spectrum — Best Cable Internet Provider.
- CenturyLink — Best for Business Internet.
Who’s the best broadband provider in UK?
The UK’s best broadband providers 2019
- EE Broadband: A great selection of competitive packages.
- Plusnet: Reliable, fuss-free internet for a great price.
- Virgin Media Broadband: For those who feel the need for speed.
- Sky Broadband: Consistent performance with attractive headline prices.
Is Sky Broadband better than BT?
Winner: Sky’s fibre broadband plans are cheaper than BT’s.
It’s worth noting that BT’s mid tier package, BT Superfast Fibre, is considerably faster than BT Superfast Essential yet costs almost the same price. Sky Fibre and Sky Fibre Unlimited are cheaper than BT Superfast Fibre but quite a bit slower.