Cheapest Data Plans Under Rs 200 From Jio, Airtel, Vodafone-Idea, BSNL
- Reliance Jio rules the top table.
- The Airtel plan priced at 199 rupees comes with 1.4GB daily data limit.
- Similar to the Airtel plan, the Vodafone 199 plan also offers 1.4GB daily data for 28 days.
Which is the cheapest WiFi plan?
Cheap internet service providers
- AT&T – Fast, affordable DSL.
- CenturyLink – Price For Life guarantee.
- Xfinity – Fastest max speed.
- Cox Communications – Low sign-up cost.
- Frontier Communications – Low-cost equipment.
- Spectrum – Contract buyout offer.
- Verizon Fios – No-contract fiber plans.
- Windstream – Unlimited data.
Which company has the cheapest Internet?
The 7 Best Cheap Internet Service Providers
- AT&T Internet — Fast, Affordable DSL.
- Verizon Fios — No-Contract Fiber Plans.
- Frontier Communications — Low-Cost Equipment.
- Comcast XFINITY — Fastest Max Speed.
- CenturyLink — Price for Life Guarantee.
- Charter Spectrum — Contract Buyout Offer.
Which country has cheapest data plan?
Countries with the cheapest mobile data – ranked
84 more rows
Is Internet cheap in India?
India has the cheapest rates while Zimbabwe offers the costliest plans. Internet and smartphones have taken over the world and internet packs have become a necessity.