- Does spectrum provide service in my area?
- How do I get a spectrum service?
- Can I return equipment to any spectrum location?
- Is spectrum and optimum the same company?
- How much does Spectrum cost?
- What is a good internet speed?
- Does spectrum offer senior discounts?
- How much is spectrum basic cable a month?
- How much is Spectrum TV a month?
- How do I return equipment to Spectrum cable?
- Can I pay spectrum bill at Walmart?
- How do I cancel my cable spectrum?
- How can I get optimum to lower my bill?
- How do you negotiate with Spectrum?
- How much is cable per month?
As you can see in the map on this page, Charter Spectrum offers coverage in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina,
Does spectrum provide service in my area?
Get the best deal on Home Phone, Cable TV, and Internet available in your area. Spectrum offers the most TV channels with FREE HD, fast Internet speeds, and reliable home phone service.
How do I get a spectrum service?
Here’s how to order Spectrum TV, Internet and Voice services online:
- Go to Spectrum.com.
- Enter your address info in the fields.
- Select View All Offers.
- Follow the prompts and enter any requested info.
Can I return equipment to any spectrum location?
You can easily return Spectrum equipment by bringing it to any UPS store. To return your equipment to a UPS store: The UPS Store will handle packaging and shipping back to us at no charge to you. Just bring your equipment and tell UPS that you’re a Spectrum customer, and they’ll take care of the rest!
Is spectrum and optimum the same company?
In terms of the big providers, customers can choose among Optimum, Verizon Fios, and Spectrum (formerly Charter, which renamed its service after purchasing Time Warner Cable last year). We considered switching ISPs, but Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable) was still our cheapest option for both cable and internet.
How much does Spectrum cost?
Spectrum Internet Packages Summary
|Package||Max. Download Speed||Introductory Price|
|Charter Spectrum Internet™||100 Mbps||$44.99/mo. for 12 months*|
What is a good internet speed?
In case you want to stream content, 2 Mbps is good for streaming SD quality video and lossless music, 3 Mbps is good for standard quality videos while 5 Mbps is good for streaming high-definition videos. For those who want full HD video and audio streaming, 10 Mbps internet connection is enough.
Does spectrum offer senior discounts?
Does Spectrum offer discounts for seniors? Spectrum doesn’t currently offer a senior discount. That said, the company’s Internet Assist program is available to Supplemental Security Income (SSI) customers 65 and older.
How much is spectrum basic cable a month?
Spectrum offers pretty straightforward pricing for its TV packages. If you go for just TV, with no bundles, you’ll pay the following prices: TV Select: $64.99 per month. TV Silver: $84.99 per month.
How much is Spectrum TV a month?
Spectrum TV Essentials is a new live TV streaming service for only $14.99 per month. The service will be available by the end of March, but you must be a Spectrum internet customer to sign up. The channel lineup includes more than 60 popular entertainment and lifestyle networks.
How do I return equipment to Spectrum cable?
You can easily return the Spectrum equipment by bringing it to any U.S. Postal Service Office.
- Secure the equipment with the packaging included in your shipping box.
- Place the pre-paid return label over the original shipping label.
- Use the U.S. Postal Service Locator tool to find the office nearest you.
Can I pay spectrum bill at Walmart?
With Walmart’s in-store Bill Pay service, you can pay your bills quickly and securely and know that your money has arrived on time.
How do I cancel my cable spectrum?
You can reach them by calling their customer service number, 1-800-892-2253. You’ll have to go through a robot menu to get where you want to go. Navigate through the menu until you’re given the option to cancel your service. Select that option and you should be connected with the retention department.
How can I get optimum to lower my bill?
Below are seven of their top deal-snagging tips.
- Know the lowest going rate. Before calling, you need to know the cheapest price for your services or package.
- Go straight to the cancellations department.
- Be persistent.
- Don’t lose your cool.
- Skip the freebies.
- Ask for an extra break.
- Don’t take their word for it.
How do you negotiate with Spectrum?
How to Negotiate With Spectrum Over the Phone
- Step 1: Determine other Internet options. When negotiating with any cable company, you want to call and ask to cancel.
- Step 2: Collect your leverage. It’s not enough to just say that you’re unhappy with the service anymore.
- Step 3: Know the limits.
- Step 4: Negotiation time.
How much is cable per month?
Price Ranges for Cable TV
The limited basic cable service from Comcast costs about $24 a month; its highest level plan starts at $85 per month. At Time Warner, the Starter TV level costs about $20 per month, with additional service levels costing between $30 and $80 a month.