Here are 29 fun things to do at home:
- Try a New Recipe. Browse the internet to find a few new recipes you think your family or significant other might enjoy.
- Start A Garden.
- Read a Book.
- Play a Board Game.
- Try Yoga.
- Make Homemade Greeting Cards.
- Host A Bar-B-Que.
- Put Together A Puzzle.
What should I do when I’m bored?
25 Relaxing Things to do When Bored
- Give yourself a manicure or pedicure.
- Try out a new hairstyle or experiment with your hair.
- Take a bubble bath.
- Try out a new facemask or beauty product.
- Doodle, color, or draw on some paper.
- Do yoga (check out YouTube for tutorials).
- Write a poem or write in a journal.
- Take a nap.
What can you do at home when your bored?
- Go on a walk. Challenge yourself to leave your cell phone in your purse or pocket.
- Order a small set of hand weights from Amazon.
- Organize something.
- Do your laundry.
- Speaking of the gym, go!
- Visit Unroll.me and unsubscribe from all those emails you never read nor want to get.
- Paint your nails.
- Do sit-ups.
What can a 11 year old do when bored at home?
101 exciting things to do with kids aged 9-12
- Set up easels and paint pictures outdoors.
- Visit your local science museum.
- Learn how to knot friendship bracelets.
- Go to a coffee shop and write poetry.
- Put on an impromptu play.
- Put together a scavenger hunt, suggests Dr. Chinappi.
- Visit a trampoline park.
- Bake a loaf of homemade bread.
How do you kill boredom?
Here are 34 tried and true ways to kill your boredom… or at least occupy your time until something better comes along.
- Tackle Your To-Do List.
- Clean Out the Garage.
- Take a Nap.
- Cook Something New.
- Write a Letter to Your Congressperson.
- Take Up a Cause.
- Educate Yourself.
Photo in the article by “Library of Congress Blogs”