- How do I find out the IP address of my BT router?
- How do I access my BT Home Hub 5?
- How do I setup a static IP address on my BT Home Hub 5?
- How do I find out what my static IP address is?
- How do you find the IP address of a router?
- Do hubs have IP addresses?
- How do I access my BT router settings?
- What is the default admin password for BT Home Hub?
- Where is my BT Hub password?
The default IP address is 192.168.
1.254 but you can change that here.
You can switch the Hub’s DHCP server on and off.
How do I find out the IP address of my BT router?
How do I find my IP address?
- Click the Start icon (you’ll find this in the bottom left of your computer screen).
- Type cmd in the Search programs and files field (do not press Enter).
- Click cmd.
- In the black screen that comes up type in ipconfig/all and.
- You’ll see a screen like this. In this example the IP address is 192.168.1.214.
How do I access my BT Home Hub 5?
Open the Hub Manager by going to https://bthomehub.home or 192.168.1.254 in your web browser. Click on Advanced Settings. Enter the admin password. Unless you’ve previously changed it, you’ll find the default password on your Hub settings card on the back of your Hub.
How do I setup a static IP address on my BT Home Hub 5?
Set up a static internal IP address on Bt Home Hub 5
- Open your browser and enter 192.168.1.254 in the address bar to open the Hone Hub admin page.
- Click Advanced Settings and enter your Admin user password.
- Click on Continue to Advanced Settings.
- Click on Home Network.
- Locate the Pi on the diagram (mine is called pi-osmc) and click on its link.
How do I find out what my static IP address is?
Find your current IP address and whether it is static or dynamic:
- Open Windows Start menu.
- Select Run. Type: command and click OK.
- At the blinking cursor, type: ipconfig /all and press Enter.
- Look for these entries near the end of the list: – Dhcp Enabled.
- To exit, at the blinking cursor, type: exit and press Enter.
How do you find the IP address of a router?
How to find router IP address
- Click on Start, type CMD in the search box, and then select Command Prompt.
- When a new window opens, type ipconfig and hit enter.
- You will see the IP address next to Default Gateway (in the example below, the IP address is: 192.168.0.1).
Do hubs have IP addresses?
The network that the router is connected to (this is usually your ISP) gives it one address. This is your external IP address on the internet. So, the short answer is yes, a router does by default have IP addresses assigned to it: one that’s external and one that’s internal (on your LAN). And hubs?
How do I access my BT router settings?
From any computer that’s connected to the router (via wireless or Ethernet), fire up a web browser and enter http://192.168.1.254 into the address bar. This will take you to the router’s status page. To change any settings you have to click on Settings or Advanced Settings in the menu bar.
What is the default admin password for BT Home Hub?
BT Home Hub Default Password
Home Hub v1 (new) and 1.5: On later versions of the Home Hub v1.x, the default username is admin (powercase), and the default password is the unique Home Hub serial number (either on the sticker on the back or underneath the hub after the ‘S/N:’ bit).
Where is my BT Hub password?
The admin password is on the Hub settings card on the back of the Hub. The admin password is on the Hub settings card on the back of the Hub. The admin password is the Hub settings card on the back of the Hub, or on the label on the base.