13 Ways to Have Fun Without Spending Money
- Go on a picnic.
- Go to no-cost museum and zoo days.
- Give geocaching a try.
- Leverage your chamber of commerce.
- Take a historical city tour.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Go camping.
- Do a photography challenge.
13 Ways to Have Fun Without Spending Money | Discover
What do you do when you have no money?
31 Things To Do When You Have No Money
- Join a contest like a beauty contest or fitness contest.
- Baby-sit a child.
- Perform in the street.
- Join a carnival or any free festivals.
- Take a video to put on YouTube.
- Sell your old stuff.
- Build A Mobile App.
- Grab your camera and take photos around.
What can you do in the summer with no money?
30 Fun Things You Can Do This Summer Without Spending Much
- Visit a strawberry festival. Summer is prime time for tasting strawberries.
- Have a picnic. Take your partner or your family to the local park and enjoy a relaxing picnic.
- Camp in your back yard.
- Take long walks.
- Break a world record.
- Go on a bike ride.
- Join a gym class.
- Find a new hobby.
What is there to do for free?
Here’s a list to help free you from boredom without emptying your wallet this weekend.
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What can I do instead of spending money?
31 Things You Can Do Instead Of Spending Money
- Find the most beautiful place within 100 miles and go there. Explore it.
- Read a book. Start with a classic like Catch 22 or Great Gatsby.
- Visit a local museum. Art museums often have amazing grounds to explore.
- Go to a park.
- Clean your house.
- Visit the library.
- Ride your bike.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”