Today, Evolve Vacation shares 10 Solo Things You Can Do in Singapore:
- Head to a museum.
- Go on a food trail.
- Drop by a cat café
- Visit an animal shelter.
- Rent a bicycle and visit a park.
- Drop by a local attraction.
- Go on a shopping spree.
- Read a book or people watch in a café
What should I eat alone in Singapore?
restaurants good to eat alone in Singapore
- Vatos Urban Tacos. 2.2 km. 93 reviews. $$ Mexican.
- Teppei. 4.1 km. 26 reviews. $$ Japanese, Sushi.
- Hokkaido Ramen Santouka. 2.9 km. 56 reviews. $$ Ramen.
- Waku Ghin. 3.6 km. 19 reviews.
- Three Buns. 2.8 km. 4 reviews.
- CUT. 3.4 km. 50 reviews.
- Jaan. 2.4 km. 29 reviews.
- Saveur. 2.0 km. 67 reviews.
Is it safe to go to Singapore alone?
If you are thinking of solo travel in Singapore, you can’t pick a safer country to travel to. Clean, extremely safe and a wonderful city to explore, Singapore is an ideal location for women wanting to travel alone.
How can I travel alone in Singapore?
Here are my suggestions on how to steer through Singapore as a solo traveller:
- Walk Through Chinatown.
- Eat at a Local Food Court.
- Spend a Day at Jurong Bird Park.
- Shop at Orchard Road.
- Let Your Hair down at Clarke Quay and Riverside.
What I can do alone?
15 Things To Do Alone If You Ever Get The Chance
- Go to the movies: instagram.com.
- Go to an amusement park:
- Travel around the world with the best companion — you:
- Take yourself out to dinner:
- Check out the concert for that band you’ve always wanted to see perform live:
- Or, if you’re really into music, go to a festival solo:
- Learn a new sport or activity:
- Go for a hike: