According to pcworld.com
Virtual private ne
What are the features of a router?
8 Features Every Wired Router Should Have
- Firewall. Every wired router must include a firewall.
- Additional Security. The firewalls on many routers also offer additional security measures.
- Number of Connection Ports.
- Port Forwarding.
- Fast Data Transfer Rate.
- Easy Setup.
- Remote Management.
- Virtual Private Network Capability.
What are the features of network?
Features Of Computer network
- Communication speed.
- File sharing.
- Back up and Roll back is easy.
- Software and Hardware sharing.
What is home WiFi?
Mesh WiFi or Whole Home WiFi systems consists of a main router that connects directly to your modem, and a series of satellite modules, or nodes, placed around your house for full WiFi coverage. They are all part of a single wireless network and share the same SSID and password, unlike traditional WiFi routers.
How does home WiFi work?
What is WiFi and How Does it Work? WiFi is a technology that uses radio waves to provide network connectivity. A WiFi connection is established using a wireless adapter to create hotspots – areas in the vicinity of a wireless router that are connected to the network and allow users to access internet services.
Photo in the article by “JPL – NASA”