If you would like to change the quality setting on your Hulu account, please review the following steps:
- On your desktop computer or Android device, select the “Settings Gear Icon”
- The option to adjust quality settings will pop up (Low, Medium, High, Auto)
- Select your desired option.
How can I improve the quality of my stream?
- Limit the number of ongoing tasks for the streaming item.
- Temporarily disable other Internet connections.
- Stream during a low-activity time.
- Check your Internet speed.
- Reset your router if necessary.
- Update your streaming item.
- Establish a line of sight between your router and your streaming item.
Can you change Hulu streaming quality?
When Auto is selected, Hulu will change your video quality depending on the strength of your cellular connection. The stronger your cellular connection, the higher the quality will be, which means Hulu will use more of your data.
Does Hulu have high definition?
Hulu’s streaming library and live TV programming is available to stream in various high definition (HD) video qualities, like 720p, 1080p, 4K Ultra HD, and 60fps high definition (HD) video qualities.
What is the resolution of Hulu?
Standard Definition: 1.5Mbps. 720p HD: 3Mbps. 1080p HD: 6Mbps. Hulu+Live TV: 8Mbps.