- How do you waste 2 hours?
- How can I kill 2 hours at work?
- How do you kill an hour of time?
- How do I make my shift faster?
- How do I waste my time?
- What can I do to kill time?
- How can I quickly kill time at work?
- How do you pass time with nothing?
- How do you pass time on a boring job?
- How can I kill 10 minutes?
- How can I pass my time at home?
- How can I kill 15 minutes?
How do you waste 2 hours?
Method 2 Actively Waste an Hour
- Cook/bake something. If you have the time, you could cook or bake something for someone.
- Play games online.
- Clean your house.
- Practice your hobby.
- Read a book.
- Write something.
- Listen to music.
How can I kill 2 hours at work?
- Have two windows open on your computer and surf the net.
- Clean your space.
- Get up and go to the restroom.
- Take a break.
- Snack (healthily) at your desk.
- Create a to-do list.
- Open a Word document and write your heart out.
- Sign up for online work.
How do you kill an hour of time?
Method 1 Killing Time by Entertaining Yourself
- Close your eyes and daydream.
- Go outside.
- Take the don’t-stare-at-your-phone challenge.
- Go bother someone.
- Find new music.
- Remember these two words: Rubik’s Cube!
- Take the right or left eyed test.
How do I make my shift faster?
If you feel that you get easily bored on the job or hit an afternoon slump, consider these 11 ways to make the workday go by faster.
- Find Things To Look Forward To.
- Get Moving.
- Take A Snack Break.
- Put On Some Music.
- Focus On The Present.
- Find A Task You Enjoy.
- Switch Up Your Day.
- Take Initiative.
How do I waste my time?
Build your own schedule
- Introduce time blocks for thinking.
- Spend more quality time with my family.
- Spend more time on meetings than 1h per day.
- Allocate more time actually creating something.
- Start to eliminate things and outsource non-critical tasks.
- Increased exercise and leisure time.
What can I do to kill time?
Here are 34 tried and true ways to kill your boredom… or at least occupy your time until something better comes along.
- Tackle Your To-Do List.
- Clean Out the Garage.
- Take a Nap.
- Cook Something New.
- Write a Letter to Your Congressperson.
- Take Up a Cause.
- Educate Yourself.
How can I quickly kill time at work?
Method 2 Productive Time-Wasting
- Try to make work fun.
- Offer to help a coworker.
- Organize your work email.
- Try some light stretching.
- Research work-related topics.
- Make a homemade calendar.
- Clean up your work space and the shared area.
- Search for a new job.
How do you pass time with nothing?
Method 1 Doing Stuff
- Dance around! Have a dance party just for yourself.
- Take a nap. It may sound pretty boring, but your dreams can be interesting and sleeping makes time pass very quickly.
- Reorganize your movie shelf.
- Write a song.
- Make up your own language.
- Clean organize or DIY your room.
How do you pass time on a boring job?
30 Things to Do to Keep From Getting Bored Out of Your Skull at Work
- Create a new challenge. I think this is by far the best thing on the list, but you may differ.
- Pursue your next job.
- List your life goals.
- Read Zen Habits.
- Declutter your workspace.
- Pursue a hobby.
- Make your work a game.
- Educate yourself.
How can I kill 10 minutes?
Eight things to do when you have 10 minutes to kill
- Catch up on your RSS feeds.
- Brainstorm something.
- Call your mother (or spouse or significant other, not necessarily in that order)
- Sort & respond to email (in offline mode)
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Mind like water, see what comes up (or not)
- Go “like” a bunch of stuff on Facebook & LinkedIn.
How can I pass my time at home?
If you want to do pass time in home
- Cut your nails.
- Oil on door bends to remove sounds.
- See your educational, professional documents.
- Sleep and imagine your bright future.
- Switch on TV and watch “Taarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma” on sab TV.
- Stand in front of the mirror and talk to yourself.
- Read everything on newspaper.
How can I kill 15 minutes?
15 Productive Things To Do Online When You Have 15 Minutes To
- Learn Something New Every Day. The best way to start a new day is to learn something new.
- Practice Speed Reading.
- Go Around the World on Google Street View.
- Watch a TED Talk.
- Learn a New Language (Or a Foreign Word)
- Write Your Thoughts in a Journal.
- Re-build Your Memory.
- Be a Martian.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”