- How can I kill 2 hours of time?
- How can I kill 2 hours at work?
- What can I do to kill time?
- How can I kill 10 minutes?
- How do I pass my time?
- How can I kill time at home?
- How can I quickly kill time at work?
- How do you pass time on a boring job?
- How do I get out of a boring job?
- What can you do in 5 minutes?
- What can you do in 10 minutes?
- How can I kill 15 minutes?
How can I kill 2 hours of time?
Method 2 Actively Waste an Hour
- Cook/bake something. If you have the time, you could cook or bake something for someone.
- Play games online.
- Clean your house.
- Practice your hobby.
- Read a book.
- Write something.
- Listen to music.
How can I kill 2 hours at work?
- Have two windows open on your computer and surf the net.
- Clean your space.
- Get up and go to the restroom.
- Take a break.
- Snack (healthily) at your desk.
- Create a to-do list.
- Open a Word document and write your heart out.
- Sign up for online work.
What can I do to kill time?
Here are 34 tried and true ways to kill your boredom… or at least occupy your time until something better comes along.
- Tackle Your To-Do List.
- Clean Out the Garage.
- Take a Nap.
- Cook Something New.
- Write a Letter to Your Congressperson.
- Take Up a Cause.
- Educate Yourself.
How can I kill 10 minutes?
Eight things to do when you have 10 minutes to kill
- Catch up on your RSS feeds.
- Brainstorm something.
- Call your mother (or spouse or significant other, not necessarily in that order)
- Sort & respond to email (in offline mode)
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Mind like water, see what comes up (or not)
- Go “like” a bunch of stuff on Facebook & LinkedIn.
How do I pass my time?
Method 1 Doing Stuff
- Dance around! Have a dance party just for yourself.
- Take a nap. It may sound pretty boring, but your dreams can be interesting and sleeping makes time pass very quickly.
- Reorganize your movie shelf.
- Write a song.
- Make up your own language.
- Clean organize or DIY your room.
How can I kill time at home?
If you want to do pass time in home
- Cut your nails.
- Oil on door bends to remove sounds.
- See your educational, professional documents.
- Sleep and imagine your bright future.
- Switch on TV and watch “Taarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma” on sab TV.
- Stand in front of the mirror and talk to yourself.
- Read everything on newspaper.
How can I quickly kill time at work?
Method 2 Productive Time-Wasting
- Try to make work fun.
- Offer to help a coworker.
- Organize your work email.
- Try some light stretching.
- Research work-related topics.
- Make a homemade calendar.
- Clean up your work space and the shared area.
- Search for a new job.
How do you pass time on a boring job?
30 Things to Do to Keep From Getting Bored Out of Your Skull at Work
- Create a new challenge. I think this is by far the best thing on the list, but you may differ.
- Pursue your next job.
- List your life goals.
- Read Zen Habits.
- Declutter your workspace.
- Pursue a hobby.
- Make your work a game.
- Educate yourself.
How do I get out of a boring job?
However, if you’re stuck in one, here are a dozen ways to be happy while doing it:
- Focus on the positive. Affirmations are only cheesy if you want them to be.
- Get up and exercise.
- Spread happiness.
- Start the day right.
- Stop counting down.
- Plan healthy lunches.
- Identify (legal) entertainment.
- Get a sun lamp.
What can you do in 5 minutes?
Here is a list of 21 Things You Could Do in Just 5 Minutes…
- Answer 5 emails.
- Return a phone call.
- Read a few pages of a book. (On your phone or iPad.)
- Tell someone how much you appreciate them.
- Listen to someone tell you a story.
- Write in your journal.
- Pay someone a compliment.
- Do a favor for someone.
What can you do in 10 minutes?
50 Things You Can Accomplish in 10 Minutes or Less
- Unload the dishwasher.
- Fold one load of laundry.
- Put away one load of folded laundry.
- Vacuum our main living area.
- Pick up the mudroom.
- Clear off/declutter your desk.
- Organize a child’s school papers.
- Call and make an appointment.
How can I kill 15 minutes?
15 Productive Things To Do Online When You Have 15 Minutes To
- Learn Something New Every Day. The best way to start a new day is to learn something new.
- Practice Speed Reading.
- Go Around the World on Google Street View.
- Watch a TED Talk.
- Learn a New Language (Or a Foreign Word)
- Write Your Thoughts in a Journal.
- Re-build Your Memory.
- Be a Martian.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”