For Android users: Go to connection settings -> Mobile networks -> Network Mode -> Choose 2G only or 3G only option.
- Remove obstructions between your smartphone and the cell tower.
- Conserve your cellphone battery.
- Check your SIM card for any damage or dust.
7 Oct 2018
How can I boost my android signal?
Boost the Signal on an Android Device
- Install a signal strength tester.
- Familiarize yourself with the location of the phone’s antenna.
- Test signal strength with and without the phone’s case (if you use one).
- Clean the contacts on your phone.
- Install a signal boosting app.
- Install an antenna booster.
How can I make my signal stronger?
How to Get Better Cell Phone Reception
- Figure out what’s causing the poor signal.
- Move to a better location.
- Make sure your battery is charged.
- Perform a signal refresh.
- Install a repeater.
- Get a booster.
- Check your network’s coverage map to make sure you’re in a good area.
9 Dec 2009
How can I boost my cell signal at home?
How to Boost Your Cell Signal at Home for Free
- Go outside.
- Check Your Phone Case.
- Check Your Phone’s Battery.
- Find the Nearest Cell Tower.
- Change Location to See if Reception is Better.
- Increase Your Elevation.
- Use a Hotspot.
- Try Wi-Fi Calling.
18 Sep 2019