Do we need antenna for digital TV?
Digital television owners can benefit from using an antenna.
If you already receive your local channels from a cable or satellite service, adding an antenna is not necessary.
How can I get digital channels without antenna?
Here are a few ways to watch and stream local TV.
- Install an HD Antenna. One of the simplest ways to watch local channels without cable is to simply purchase an antenna.
- Watch online.
- Install major networks’ apps.
- Get Sling TV.
- Watch local TV on FuboTV.
- Install local TV stations apps.
- Watch on YouTube.
- Subscribe to YouTube TV.
What is the best antenna for free TV?
Best indoor TV antenna: how we tested
- AmazonBasics Ultra-Thin Antenna (50-Mile Range) Cheap and effective – an excellent value.
- TERK MTVGLS Indoor Plate Antenna.
- Antop AT-127 Paper Thin Indoor Antenna.
- Antop Flat-Panel Indoor/Outdoor Antenna AT-402.
- Winegard FlatWave Amped FL5500A.
- Mohu Blade Indoor/Outdoor Bar Antenna.
What is a digital antenna?
A television station will transmit a signal containing its programming in essentially a straight line. A digital antenna allows your television to pick up that signal, as long as it is within the overall range of the source, despite the curve of the Earth.